Bringing Together People, Process and Technology For a Holistic End-user Ecosystem
End-User Computing (EUC) environments—including both virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) solutions—are rapidly replacing physical desktops and laptops in many workplaces. These solutions enable your organization to deliver new applications using a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model, more easily support bring-your-own-device (BYOD) and choose-your-own-device (CYOD) initiatives, and increase security from end to end.
End-User Computing Challenges
Many companies with existing EUC deployments are refreshing their technology stacks to deliver a better end-user experience and expand EUC benefits to more users. Whether you’re refreshing an existing environment or just getting started with EUC, you face some significant hurdles:
- Poor user experience, especially when scaling. More than a third of EUC projects don’t meet end-user requirements; 45% of deployments experience performance problems.
- Unpredictable availability and security. End-users are frustrated by constant failures and lack of disaster recovery. Malware and other security threats are a constant concern.
- Complex planning and long change cycles. Initial pilots take a long time and scaling to production takes even longer. Updates to the environment are slow.
- Significant overhead. Upfront costs and personnel costs can be high. IT specialists must devote hundreds of hours every quarter managing infrastructure. Scaling costs are unpredictable.
In addition to these roadblocks, you also face the tyranny of choice. Where will your solution be deployed—on-premises, hosted/managed, or cloud? Which solution(s) should you choose? Given these challenges, it’s not surprising that many EUC projects fail.
Choose Solutions From the EUC Leader
As a leading provider of EUC, hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI), and cloud solutions, Nutanix is uniquely positioned to help you navigate the changing EUC landscape. Nutanix EUC solutions are used by millions of end-users at thousands of customers worldwide. Nutanix offers both VDI and DaaS solutions to address unique requirements — both on-premises and in the cloud.
Nutanix HCI Platform for VDI
Nutanix hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) is a far better choice for demanding VDI deployments with one-click management, superior scalability, industry-leading return on investment (ROI) and support for: • Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops • VMware Horizon View Nutanix HCI Platform for VDI makes it easier to deploy and manage virtual infrastructure, allowing you to: • Deliver a great experience for all users • Start small and scale to thousands of users without re-architecting • Pay as you grow and slash
TCO Nutanix Solutions for DaaS
Nutanix offers cloud-based Desktop-as-a-Service, connecting end-users to applications, desktops, and data in hybrid cloud environments. Nutanix DaaS solutions complement or take the place of VDI environments, eliminate the need for infrastructure deployment and management, accelerate delivery of desktops and apps to users, and reduce CAPEX. Options include: • Nutanix Xi Frame deployed in public clouds or on Nutanix HCI • Citrix Cloud deployed on Nutanix HCI
Simplified File Services for End-Users EUC
environments typically require separate file servers to support user files and group shares, creating additional silos of infrastructure and additional management overhead and complexity. Nutanix Files runs on the same platform as our EUC solutions, eliminating cost and complexity. Just like Nutanix EUC solutions, Nutanix Files is simple and fast to deploy, scales flexibly, and provides automated management and control.
Partner for Success
Nutanix is committed to your organization’s success. In addition to delivering industry-leading EUC solutions, Nutanix offers a wide range of related services, including design and deployment services for VMware Horizon and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops as well as custom services tailored to your needs.
Nutanix experts have the skill and expertise to help you make the right decisions for your organization, so you can deploy and operate an EUC solution with confidence. Contact Info Exchange, Nutanix's authorized Partner in Jamaica, to choose the path forward that’s right for you.
- Superior scalability
- Add seats without sacrificing user experience with linear scaling. Operate elastically across multiple geos.
- Always on availability and security
- Self-healing platform with one-click DR and integrated network security.
- Faster time to delivery
- Deploy and provision desktops 8x faster. Add new end-users, apps and services in minutes versus days.
- Superior efficiency
- 60% lower OPEX and 2/3rd less time spent on management. 33% lower CAPEX for on-prem deployments.